Bake a Rainbow Cake. Sell a novel. Sell a second novel. Complete a 500 piece puzzle.
- Have a picnic on the beach.
Read and review a Stephen King novel. Drink a Hurricane in New Orleans. Have professional family photos taken.
- Run Disney’s Princess 1/2 Marathon.
Attend a writers’ conference or festival. Order a Stitch Fix box. See a Broadway musical.
- Plan and host a tea party.
Make a quilt.
- Take an international vacation.
Watch Friday Night Lights in its entirety.
- Complete a three day juice cleanse.
Write a manuscript that’s not contemporary YA. Pass 2K Twitter followers. Read Speak (my most shameful YA gap book).
- Host a brunch.
- Go scuba diving.
Attend a writers’ retreat. Get a massage. Make Chocolate Babka. Welcome another child into our family.
- Visit Mount Rushmore.
- Interact with a koala bear.
Get another tattoo.
- Master “Crow” pose in yoga.
Go to a(nother) country music concert. Plant an herb garden. Visit New York City. Teach my daughter to swim (really well).
- Take a photography class.