So, thanksgiving was yesterday, but I’m still celebrating because I have lots to be thankful for! Here are the big Five:
1) My husband! It’s been four years since we spent a Thanksgiving together (thank you, multiple, badly timed deployments!) so I was thrilled to have him home this year.
2) My Cutie Pie, Claire. I found out I was pregnant Thanksgiving four years ago, so this holiday is always extra special for me. She makes me smile every single day!
3) My pups, Lucy and Daisy. They drive me nuts on a daily basis, but they’re sweet as can be, and they’re fabulous with Claire.
4) The brilliant and supportive writing friends I’ve found over this past year. I’ve learned so much from them!
5) Young Adult Literature. I’ve read some truly amazing books since I rediscovered YA. I’ll never go back!