Laurie Dennison over at Unavoidable Awkwardness was kind enough to pass on the Liebster Award (isn’t the little award banner adorable?!). Thanks so much, Laurie! I’m passing this one on to five fellow writer/bloggers: Kris Asselin, Sophia Richardson, Kirsten Lopresti, Jus Accardo, and AE Rought.
And, I was TAGGED by Katherine Owens (thanks, Kat!), which means I get to share ten random facts with you, and then tag some more of my favorite bloggers. So, Ten Random Facts:
- I’ve been married eight years and have lived in seven different houses during that time.
- I’m a dedicated dental flosser. I don’t get non-dental flossers.
- I recently cut sugar from my diet (though I do eat fruit). It was hard, but I’ve been feeling so much better since doing it.
- I was in a sorority during college. This surprises people. I’m not the most outgoing person, but it was seriously fun.
- I much prefer YA literature to any other level/genre out there. (Who doesn’t?!)
- I don’t like coffee, but I wish I did. It always smells so yummy!
- I’m a neat-freak. My house and yard are always tidy.
- I love Disney’s Tangled *almost* as much as my daughter.
- I love the ocean and the sun and the sand SO much. I dream of living in a cottage on the beach someday.
- I’m addicted to shopping at Target and I’m insanely happy that “my” Target is about to become one of those Targets with a full grocery.
And, since it’s been awhile, a Would you rather…? question to ponder:
Would you rather always lose or never play?
Given the fact that most of us are (or have been) ASPIRING authors, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that I *think* I can guess what the common answer for this question will be… 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend!