In the spirit of Friday Five and Friday Funny, I give you:
Five Funny Things My Four-Year-Old Daughter Said This Week…
5. “Wouldn’t it be wonderful if I had a Princess Leia tattoo?”
4. In reference to the 1986 film Labyrinth: “Hey, can we watch that movie where David Bowie steals Toby?”
3. “I’m sorry I acted naughty. I’m going through a growth spurt.”
2. When asked if she wanted to call her Nana and Poppy: “Nah. They’re probably still sleeping. Old people need a lot of rest.” (My parents are in their fifties and it was 10:00 a.m.)
1. “Daddy, your beard makes you look like a badass.”
So? What’s funny in your world these days?