One-Word Wednesday

Sassy

Love
{Do you see it?!}

Retelling

Jammin’
{My girlie started guitar lessons this week… So cute!}

How are you staying creative this week?

Advertisements

14 thoughts on “One-Word Wednesday

1. Temre Beltz says:

Love today’s photos, Katy! I’m with Jennifer – your girlie looks so adorable with the guitar in her hands! She must take after her mama with her creativity πŸ™‚ Also love the picture of your autographed copy of Cinder, so neat! Hope you have a great writing day today!

• katyupperman says:

She is VERY creative, Temre. Loves to sing and color and dance… Usually she says she wants to be a country singer when she grows up, but occasionally she’ll tell me she wants to be a writer. Melts my heart!

Hope you have a fantastic day as well!

2. Alison Miller says:

I hate to say this, but your baby looks so much older than five in that picture. McKenzie had a guitar at that age. SO PRECIOUS!

Creative…hmm. I baked cookies yesterday. And I’m about to work on lesson plans. Does that count?

• katyupperman says:

Mmmm… Cookies! I wish you could share!

And I know: She does look older, which sort of breaks my heart. At the same time, I think she looks like a cool little hippie chick, so that’s fun. πŸ™‚

3. Sophia Richardson says:

I agree with Alison; your daughter looks so much more grownup holding that guitar for some reason. Maybe it’s the concentration? Still wicked cute, though, obviously!

4. Elodie says:

Amazing pictures as always, Katy πŸ˜€ And your cutie looks like sheΒ΄s really into her lesson! So adorable πŸ˜€ This week, my creativity is going into my revision and watching/participating on WriteOnCon helps a lot too πŸ˜€

5. Jaime Morrow says:

So many great pictures! Your dog is super cute. πŸ™‚ That’s really great that your daughter is taking up guitar. I think music is such a great thing for kids to get involved in. Unless it’s something like saxophone. O_o

• katyupperman says:

Uh, no saxophone in my house. No drums either! And yeah… my dog *is* cute, but she’s got serious attitude, as you can probably tell from the sassy expression she’s wearing in that photo. She’s silently requesting peanut butter. πŸ™‚

Comments are closed.